This is the quick guide to installing your new security system from Used Tags.
Installing your Security System(s).
- Determine the distance away from the door the tower should be placed. This can be found on the website under your product.
- Place the baseplate(s) on the floor where you will be placing the tower(s).
- Remove the sidecover(s) from the security tower and plug in the power supply and wires.
- Re-attach the sidecover(s) on the security tower.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Your tower works!
- System will not ring tags – please make sure the frequency of the tag you are testing is the same frequency of the tag that you purchased. Also see the specifications of the security system that was purchased to make sure you are moving the tag through the system and the correct distance. Typically the towers will ring a tag 3 to 6 feet away.
- System is alarming when no tags pass through (False alarm) – A.M (Acusto magnetic)
If you have any questions you can call our technical support at 800-934-7080.